Friday, August 13, 2010

I was interviewed on TV about Mediation (YouTube Link)


For over ten years, I have hosted “The Law and You” on San Jose Community Channel 15.    The show covers a wide variety of practical legal issues relating to everyday life.  Each week I present a different topic and a different guest who is an expert in his or her field.   My guest roster includes judges, district attorneys, public defenders, government officials, and attorneys in private practice. 

The topics we discuss include mediation and alternate dispute resolution (ADR), real estate,  immigration, estate planning, business law, criminal law, and many other areas of law.   You can find some of my recent shows at Community Channel 15's website, www.creatvsj.org

Recently I had the interesting experience of being a guest on my own show.  Dean Joe Moless of Lincoln Law School guest hosted and interviewed me about my area of expertise: mediation and ADR.    

Here’s the link to the first part of the show which I’ve uploaded on YouTube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3e40e6HpqY    You will find links to Parts 2 and 3 there.  If you are interested in mediation and ADR, I encourage you to subscribe to my YouTube channel.  I plan to upload some more informative content on mediation and ADR soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment